EVC-1™ - Electronic Adhesive Voume Controller
The EVC-1 (Electronic Volume Controller) from ITW Dynatec provides superior technology for varying adhesive volume during parent machine line speed changes.
The EVC-1 (Electronic Volume Controller) from ITW Dynatec provides superior technology for varying adhesive volume during parent machine line speed changes. This assures that the correct volume of adhesive is dispensed onto the product, thus saving you valuable adhesive and assuring product integrity. The EVC-1 is compatible with most ITW Dynatec hot melt systems, including gear and piston, and is field upgradable.
- Compatible with most new and existing ITW Dynatec equipment.
- Smart electronics work with both 120 VAC and 240 VAC power input without changing internal circuitry.
- Easy to use controls allow for fine tuning of adhesive output throughout a full range of line speeds.
- Smart electronics will accept 0-10vdc or 4-20ma input signals for varying output signal in harmony with parent machine line speed.
The Dynatec Difference
With the increase in demanding hot melt adhesive applications today, having accurate control over volumetric output is critical to the integrity of the bond as well as control of adhesive usage. The EVC-1 provides superior technology that allows you to obtain the necessary control for your most difficult applications. The added benefit of the smart electronics gives you ease of installation and set up on most current hot melt adhesive systems offered from ITW Dynatec.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Supply Pressure: 75 psi (5.1 bar) minimum
- Output Pressure: 0-68 psi (0-4.6 bar) variable
- Max Air Consumption: 0.4 CFM
- Input Signal: 4-20 mADC or 0-10 VDC Signal (Selectable)
- Supply Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Max Supply Power: 25w
- Height (H): 29.5 cm (11.6 in)
- Depth (D): 13.7 cm (5.4 in)
- Width (W): 25.2 cm (9.9 in)