Graco Reactor E-XP1 proportioner is engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressures. The hybrid heater and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pump for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications.
Graco also offers an electric proportioner in its new Reactor 2 series, the Reactor 2 E-XP2. Count on Graco Reactor E-Series proportioners for power, performance and productivity on fast-curing polyurea coatings. And get the job done faster and more reliably than ever before.
All Graco Reactor E-Series Proportioners provide:
- Powerful hybrid heater provides up to 15,300 watts of heat to pre-heat material quickly
- Digital heat and pressure controls
- Easy to use
- Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance
- Rugged and portable
- Circulation valves with long-lasting seals
- Hose heat transformer that doesn't require tap settings
- Maximum Fluid Working Pressure: Models E-20 and E-30: 2000 psi (14 MPa, 140 bar), Model E-XP1: 2500 psi (17.2 MPa, 172 bar), Model E-XP2: 3500 psi (24.1 MPa, 241 bar)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 88°C
- Maximum Output: Model E-20: 20 lb/min (9 kg/min), Model E-30: 30 lb/min (13.5 kg/min), Model E-XP1: 1 gpm (3.8 liter/min), Model E-XP2: 2 gpm (7.6 liter/min)
- Output per Cycle (A and B): Model E-20 and E-XP1: 0.0104 gal. (0.0395 liter), Model E-30: 0.0272 gal. (0.1034 liter), Model E-XP2: 0.0203 gal. (.0771 liter)
- Wetted parts: Aluminum, stainless steel, zinc plated, carbon steel, brass, carbide, chrome, chemically resistant o-rings, PTFE, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene