Grow your business with polyurea applications
The Reactor E-10hp is an ideal entry-level system and is great for coating projects such as balconies, pools, waterproofing and bedliner applications. It’s a smart, affordable investment that will help your business grow.
Even though it’s an entry-level system, it still packs plenty of power. The Reactor E-10hp adds high pressure to give you the power and performance you need to spray polyurea coatings. This compact unit is lightweight and portable – and even runs on residential power so you don’t need to invest in a generator.
Boost heat for fast, 20-minute start-up times
With the system’s innovative boost heat and insulated tanks, material heats up fast so you’re up and running sooner. In fact, you’re ready to spray in a fraction of the time, compared to over an hour start-up time on a standard Reactor E-10.
- Ideal for small to medium projects such as terraces, pools, balconies, tanks, truck bedliners, secondary containment and waterproofing
- Heats material fast
- Portable and easy to use
- Uses standard residential electrical outlets - no generator needed
- Affordable investment - compared to a standard Reactor which requires a generator and spray rig
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 20.6 MPa, 206 bar
- Maximum spray pressure (120 V): 15.2 MPa, 152 bar
- Maximum spray pressure (230 V): 17.2 MPa, 172 bar
- Maximum fluid temperature: 77°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 48°C
- Maximum output: 3.8 liters/min
- Output per cycle (ISO and RES): 0.014 liters/cycle
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. quick-disconnect industrial type pin fitting
- Air outlet: 1/4 npsm(m)
- Overpressure relief: Recirc/Spray valves automatically relieve excessive fluid pressure back to supply tanks
- Gun compressed air requirements: Fusion Gun (purge air and operating air): 4 scfm (0.112 m³/min)
- Wetted parts on all models: Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, carbide, chrome, chemically resistant o-rings, PTFE, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene