XM mitmekomponentne pihusti
Discover the next evolution in plural-component spraying
High-pressure equipment for protective coatings
Precise ratio assurance in a fully configurable system
Engineered to handle the toughest protective coatings, the Graco XM Plural-Component Sprayer provides precise ratio control, allows users to download historical spraying data, and handles a wide range of two-component materials.
At the heart of the ratio control is Graco's advanced dosing technology. The major component is constantly flowing while the minor component is injected at higher pressures. Advanced sensing technology allows pumps to compensate for pressure fluctuations, resulting in accurate, on-ratio mixing for better yield and less waste.
Ideally suited for marine, bridge, rail and wind energy applications, the Graco XM is fully configurable for your specific coatings job. Start with a base unit. Then select the accessories you need. You get exactly what you need. No more. No less.
- New dosing technology assures accurate, on-ratio mixing for better yield and less waste
- Advanced, intuitive user controls provide real-time display of ratio
- USB port lets you easily access and download historical spraying data
- Supports multiple spray guns for added productivity
- Allows for easy crane transport with eye hooks on air motors
- Variable ratio system - handles material ratios from 1:1 to 10:1
- Mixed Ratio Range: 1:1-10:1 (in 0.1 increments)
- Ratio Tolerance Range (before alarm): +/- 5%
- Minimum Flow Rate: 0.95 l/min
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11.4 l/min
- Fluid Viscosity Range: 200-20,000 cps (Heavier viscosities can be mixed using heat, circulation, and/or pressure feeding)
- Fluid Filtration: 238 micron, standard on pump outlets (filter assembly not included on some models), Alternative 30 mesh screens included
- Air Inlet: 3/4 npt(f)
- Fluid inlets without feed kits: 1 1/4 npt(m)