Reaktor soojendusega voolik
Manufactured by Graco, Reactor Heated Hoses offer features that help maintain proper fluid temperatures while you're spraying – resulting in better yield and performance. Available in low-pressure (2000 psi / 138 bar) and high-pressure (3500 psi / 241 bar). Count on genuine Graco parts for best performance.
For extra protection and prolonged life, some of our standard hoses can be ordered with our new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard, or you may order it as a kit to replace the standard guard on any existing Graco hose.
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life
- Whip hoses 246050 and 246055 come standard with the new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
- Other selected hoses may be ordered with the Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard for added protection and prolonged life
- Maximum Air Working Pressure: 0.9 MPa, 9 bar
- Maximum Fluid Operating Temperature: 82°C
- Wetted Parts: Nylon, Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel, 303 Stainless Steel