Seamtek W-900 AT
The latest welding technology on the market has many advantages. Here are the most important ones at a glance:
- innovative – Welding with variable welding speeds in the welding process. The speed is adjusted with a foot pedal – like a sewing machine. The welding temperature is controlled automatically when welding.
- fast – High quality seams are welded up to 30 meters per minute.
- efficient – High degree of efficiency due to the direct power supply to the wedge which can be seen in the low consumption of energy.
- low costs – Replacement wedge cost less than USD 25.
- economical – The new technology does not have to be preheated. This means that the SEAMTEK W-900AT used virtually no energy when in standby mode. Despite this, it can reach the desired target temperature in under 1 second.
- safe – The wedge cools down swiveled out. This means that the user is protected from being burnt.
- low maintenance requirements – There is no need for tiresome grinding-in like with a conventional wedge. This saves time and effort.
- precise welding zone – The welding zone is defined exactly. This means that the surrounding material is not damaged.
Thanks to the direct transmission of power to a thin welding wedge, the wedge can react to changes in the welding process in a fraction of a second.
The welding speed can be changed during the process, just like when using a sewing machine. Even complex contours can be welded as easy as child's play.
It is very energy efficient because only a thin wedge plate is heated rather than the entire metal wedge. At 30 meters per minute and with minimum energy requirements, various thermoplastics such as PVC, PE, PU, PP and many others can be welded to each other.
The innovative technology guarantees the best seams possible – not only visually, but also qualitatively (e.g. with regard to its strength). Sensitive materials, which are often used in the advertising industry, can be welded just as well and with equally high quality as roundings and curves.
The SEAMTEK W-900 AT is setting new benchmarks in efficiency.