High-pressure performance for two-part high-solids coatings
A smart alternative to hand mixing
The Graco XP70 Plural-Component Sprayer is designed to pump, mix and atomize high-viscosity, high-solids coatings with superior results. In addition, the XP70’s design allows you to gravity feed, which may eliminate the need for feed pumps, saving you money. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP70 provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
Try the ROI calculator in the Resources tab and see how much you can save.
Switch from hand-mixing and see the benefits
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths