For higher-volume protective coatings
A smart alternative to hand mixing
Graco XP Plural-Component Sprayers are designed to pump, mix and atomize high-viscosity, high-solids coatings with superior results. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
Engineered for more flow capacity, the Graco XP50 is great for applications where you want to spray with multiple guns or larger tip sizes. The XP50 provides more production, so you can get the job done faster.
Try the ROI calculator in the Resources tab and see how much you can save.
Switch from hand-mixing and see the benefits
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths