For low pressure protective coatings applications
A smart alternative to hand mixing
Graco XP Plural-Component Sprayers are designed to pump, mix and atomize high-viscosity, high-solids coatings with superior results. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
Optimized for lower-pressure airless spray applications, the Graco XP35 has similar flow capability as the XP70, but a smaller NXT 3400 air motor. The XP35 is an ideal replacement for Graco Bulldog Hydra-Cat™ systems.
Try the ROI calculator in the Resources tab and see how much you can save.
Switch from hand-mixing and see the benefits
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths