FILTREERIMISSEADE TÜÜP HDF
Mobile compressed-air cleaned filter unit with integrated fan and control. Designed for filtration of process extraction in connection with shifting work places and special working conditions, e.g. special welding jobs on shipyards, sand blasting of bridges or in tunnels. Low height enables unit to be easily moved from place to place.
Description filter unit
- Polluted air is led in through lower connection on unit front. Deflector plates ensure downflow and pre-separation, which helps reducing load on filter material itself.
- Air is filtered through horizontally placed filter cartridges.
- Differential pressure controlled cleaning of filter cartridges through integrated compressed-air system incl. automatic after-cleaning for optimized regeneration of filter cartridges.
- Clean air is led out through upper connection on unit front.
- Dust is collected in Quicklock-adjustable dust container in unit bottom.
Fan type RV, 3x400 VAC, 50 Hz, 2800 rpm., is integrated in unit. Fan is equipped with closed fan wheel with backwardinclined straight self-cleaning blades, static / dynamically balanced according to ISO 14694 (BV3 G 6.3).
Easy mounting, connection and operation
Unit is delivered ready for use. It is equipped with fork pockets and crane lifting points for easy transport and installation. Integrated motor starter and CEE-plug on front make connection quick and easy. Compressed-air supply is connected on unit front by Cejn-coupling incl. ø10mm-hose nipple. Easily accessible reading of differential pressure in filter control digital display placed countersunk on unit front. Quicklock-adjustable dust container on 4 turnable wheels ensures user-friendly dust container operation.
- Air volume: Up to 9,360m³/h
- Vacuum: Up to 5,000Pa
- Filter area: 104m²