Dynamini™/DGII™ Hand Applicator - Configured Hot Melt System
DYNAMINI™ hot melt adhesive supply units provide exceptional value in a small hot melt unit which has been designed for optimal performance, reliability and simplified daily operation. The DG II™ is designed for flexibility and can be used in various configurations depending upon your application.
CONFIGURED SYSTEM CONSISTS OF:
- Dynamini™ Adhesive Supply Unit
- Hot-Melt Adhesive Hose
- DGII™ Hand Applicator
- Bead Nozzle for the Bead DGII™ or
- Swirl Adapter, Nozzle and Cap for the Swirl DGII™
- Swirl Air Kit for the Swirl DGII
The Dynamini features ITW Dynatec's patented no-char Melt-On-Demand™ system.
DYNAMINI™ Adhesive Supply Unit
- MELT-ON-DEMAND Hopper Grid extends adhesive life and performance
- 7 year melt-on-demand hopper warranty
- Self-diagnostic P.I.D. digital Temperature controller with platinum sensor accuracy
The DG II Hot Melt Hand Applicator Features:
- Rotary swivel or ball swivel with top or bottom hose connection
- Ergonomic handle with a clear sight line to the nozzle tip
- Easy to change cartridge-style heater and sensor
- Two or four finger trigger with built-in trigger lock
DG II Hand Gun Specifications:
- Electrical - 80 Watts at 120 or 240 VAC 1 Ph 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Temp - 450 F (232 C)
- Maximum Adhesive Pressure - 1000 psi (70 bar)
- Maximum Adhesive Viscosity - 80,000 cp
THE CONFIGURED SYSTEM PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY AND ALLOWS for the use of a variety of bead and spiral spray nozzles that are available for applications that are straight or at a right angles to the trigger.
The Dynatec Difference
- Less Energy Consumption – The Dynamelt uses less energy than conventional equipment by heating only the adhesive in the lower portion of the hopper. There is no need to waste energy and manufacturing time melting/maintaining the entire contents of the hopper.
- Operator Safety – The adhesive in the top of the hopper remains in a cooler, often solid state and reduces the operator’s potential for burns. Also, adhesive splash-back when filling the hopper is reduced.
- Faster System-Ready – The Dynamini Series does not have to melt all of the adhesive, so it is ready for operation much faster than conventional equipment.
- Adhesive Degradation is Greatly Reduced –By only melting the required amount of adhesive, the common problem of charring is minimized. When adhesive is replenished using conventional equipment, the solid, more dense adhesive falls to the bottom of the hopper causing older glue to move to the top of the hopper. By doing this, adhesive is subject to longer heat exposure which is one of the main causes of char. This does not happen with Melt-On-Demand. The molten glue at the bottom of the hopper is used first. Another important benefit is that all of the heat is applied at the bottom of the hopper using Melt-On-Demand, so char build-up on the side walls of the hopper is minimized.
- Reduced Maintenance – With Melt-On-Demand, equipment maintenance will be reduced. Frequency of Periodic hopper draining to purge char is greatly reduced, and filter and nozzle clogging will be reduced as well.
- Seven-Year Hopper Warrant
- Hopper Capacity: N05 - 5kg (10lbs) / N10 - 9kg (20lbs)
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 218°C (100 to 425°F)
- Melt Rate (per hour): 8 kg/hr (17.3lb/hr)
- Pump Rate (per hour): .91 kg/min (2lb/min)
- Gear Pump: 1.5, 3.2, 4.5, 5.5, & 10cc
- Hose Output Zones: N05 - 2,4 / N10 - 4
- Temperature Control Stability: ± 1°C (1°F)
- Electrical Service Standard: 100 to 120 VAC 1Phase 50/60 Hz
- Working Viscosity: 500 - 50,000cps
- Height (H): N05 - 45 cm (17.75 in) / N10 - 65.4cm (25.75 in) / N22 - 61 cm (24 in)
- Depth (D): N05, N10 - 54 cm (21.25 in) / N22 - 84 cm (33in)
- Width (W): N05, N10 - 29 cm (11.38 in) / N22 - 35.6 cm (14 in)
- Weight (empty): N05 - 27 kg (60lbs) / N10 - 34 kg (76lbs) / N22 - 50 kg (110lbs)