Billboards and Tarpaulins
Whether you are welding truck tarpaulins, tents, or banners, the UNIPLAN 300 and UNIPLAN 500 automatic welders are the ideal choice. Integrated lifting of the tarpaulins and automatic swiveling-in of the nozzle make the work easier for you and increases reliability. Thanks to the movable swivel castor wheel, it is easy to get around obstacles such as grommets, hooks, or other accessories. Automatic, practical, safe – UNIPLAN 300 / UNIPLAN 500.
Whether you are welding truck tarpaulins, tents, or banners, the UNIPLAN 300 and UNIPLAN 500 automatic welders are the ideal choice. Integrated lifting of the tarpaulins and automatic swiveling-in of the nozzle make the work easier for you and increases reliability. Thanks to the movable swivel castor wheel, it is easy to get around obstacles such as grommets, hooks, or other accessories. Automatic, practical, safe – UNIPLAN 300 / UNIPLAN 500
The HEMTEK ST is designed for a wide range of applications and is particularly intuitive to use. Once the machine is mounted, you can start welding immediately. Preparing or finishing with hot-air hand tools is no longer necessary. From now on, you can quickly weld promotional banners or tarpaulins from corner-to-corner with ease.
Thanks to the foot pedal, you can use both hands to guide the material. High welding quality and a stress-free welding experience are guaranteed.
Based on your individual needs, you can produce your own piping with the HEMTEK K-ST. Because the HEMTEK K-ST is extremely flexible, you can react even faster to specific customer inquiries. The easy-to-use, infinitely-adjustable guide enables process-reliable piping creation with different lug widths. The foot pedal means you have both hands free and can use them to guide the material. This allows you to concentrate fully on the welding process.
The intelligent design of the SEAMTEK 900 AT makes practically any welding application possible. What's more, the maintenance-free machine is manufactured to the same levels of Leister quality that our customers have come to know and trust. Thanks to the sophisticated multi-arm system, the exact configuration can be set in record time so that a high-quality seam can be produced in any situation. The huge range of drive rollers, nozzles and guides guarantees maximum flexibility. From 8–64 mm (0.3 - 2.5 ins.), the SEAMTEK 900 AT produces perfect overlap welds, hems, open hems, hems with rope and tape welds. And thanks to the variety of guides, even inexperienced users can guide materials without a hitch. The entire operation is performed intuitively via the touchscreen, making the controlled parameters easy to adjust.
The latest welding technology on the market has many advantages. Here are the most important ones at a glance:
- innovative – Welding with variable welding speeds in the welding process. The speed is adjusted with a foot pedal – like a sewing machine. The welding temperature is controlled automatically when welding.
- fast – High quality seams are welded up to 30 meters per minute.
- efficient – High degree of efficiency due to the direct power supply to the wedge which can be seen in the low consumption of energy.
- economical – The new technology does not have to be preheated. This means that the SEAMTEK W-900AT used virtually no energy when in standby mode. Despite this, it can reach the desired target temperature in under 1 second.
- safe – The wedge cools down swiveled out. This means that the user is protected from being burnt.
- low maintenance requirements – There is no need for tiresome grinding-in like with a conventional wedge. This saves time and effort.
- precise welding zone – The welding zone is defined exactly. This means that the surrounding material is not damaged.